Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pink Flowers

Hallo,
I finished these this afternoon - they were for last weeks challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge was a color challenge for soft yellow, light pink, bright pink and black.
The base cardstock is kraft cardstock onto which I stamped a backrounder 'inked' up with acrylic paint. (the backrounder is from Cornish Heritage Farms - sadly no longer in business).
I colored all the flowers for all 4 cards with copics and layered them to black cardstock and embellishing with wither yellow rhinestones or black flat-backed pearls, and one of them with silk flowers too.
I have a couple more to finish and then I plan to make a gift box for them. I really didn't think I would like this color combo but ended up really liking how they turned out!!!
All for tonight - I am going shopping with my Chief Enabler Pat tomorrow - HL, Mike's, JoAnn's and maybe a thrift store or 2..... :)
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

Holly said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!