Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sketch Lily

Hallo,
I had some time in the craft room yesterday and came up with these 2 cards for this weeks Flourishes FTTC79 sketch. Check here for the sketch and samples from the DT - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used the same papers and main image for both cards - just reversed the 2 DP's behind the main image.
The DP is Basic Grey and the main image is colored with copics.
The main image is from Flourishes of course!! I just got this set a week or so ago.
All for today - time to take a short trip, teaching my DD how to drive stick shift.
Take Care
Tera




















1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, these are two beautiful cards!!! The coloring looks awesomne...so real!!! The added rhinenstones are a great touch too!!! Thanks for joining us again this week!!!

Hope you had fun teaching your hubby to drive stick...LOL!?!? I grew up driving stick in Germany...wish my car would have stick too :)!!! Hugs ~S~