Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Winter Wishes

Hallo,
Well I managed about 3.5 hours sleep today - woke up by the phone once and my old cat twice, can't wait to go back to bed this evening!!!
I did manage to get this card done for this weeks challenge over at Mo's - hopefully in time this week....
The challenge was 'Christmas'. I pulled out some stickers and rub on's from last years after Christmas sales to go with it. Image is from Mo's of course - colored with copics.
Check out all the great inspiration here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
All for now - trying to gather some energy to get in the pool......
Take Care
Tera






4 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling, Tera.. I love this image and it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

Stampindamour said...

Adorable card!! I'm always so fascinated with coloring done with copics...it always looks so amazing! Very nice! :)

-pamela

Elaine L. said...

What a great card! I love the papers you've used with this, and you've done a wonderful job coloring them.

Elaine L. said...

Oops! I also wanted to say thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge. Check out the challenge for this week...we're doing things a bit differently!