Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blue drummer boy


Hallo,
Just a quick bit of a post tonight as my couch is ever so sweetly calling my name (or is that my bed... :).
I finished off this and a couple other cards yesterday for this months Christmas challenge over at the Flourishes Forum at Splitcoast Stampers...the challenge is for 'blue Christmas'.
I colored this Drummer Boy on white paper with prismacolor pencils and then cut him out. I layered him to a gold DP cut with a Spellbinders die - and the back DP comes from the same pack.
The ribbon is a creamy gold with black flocking - seriously sweet - got it on sale at HL (its a 30 yard roll but I really don't think I will have any trouble using it up!!!).
I didn't get much stamping time today - did a couple hours yard work, and spent some time tagging stuff to go into my booth at the flea market (I am being optimistic that I will sell a bunch this weekend!!!). And then sat for awhile with a good book..... I should get a bit of craft table time tomorrow....
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera








No comments: