Monday, September 13, 2010

Blue Wisemen

Hallo,
Well it is early monday am - very early, like 1230 am and I am awake and can't sleep.....guess it is just as well as I work night shift tonight and so if I am tired I should get a nap in this afternoon (which I often can't...). So will play on the computer and read for an hour or so and head back to bed......
First I will show you what I added to my sittin' spot on the porch yesterday. I found this metal wall hanging curbside thursday morning when I was out for my morning walk - someone was throwing it away. It is in almost perfect shape and even still had the wire strung to hang it with. I thought it added to my sittin' spot very nicely!!!!
Next is a card I made for this months Christmas challenge in the Flourishes forum over at Splitcoast Stampers - this month challenge is for a 'blue Christmas'. Well I love blue for Christmas cards and decorations so this is right up my alley - I have made 4 different cards so far for this challenge.

The wisemen are stamped onto some gold paper with a matching gold patterned paper behind it. I colored them with copics and added some spica glitter pens to the flourishes on their robes.
The ribbon is from my stash - a garage sale find from some time ago and it matched just perfectly.
And lastly added some blue rhinestones to finishe it off!!!
Well all for now - off to do some blog surfin' and read a bit before heading back to bed. I have a ton of errands to run tomorrow morning and a few chores to accomplish (there is always plenty of both .....).
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Traci M said...

This is gorgeous stamped on the gold with the blue/gold brocade, really a great combo for the wisemen...beautiful challenge card!!
Thanks for the blog visit also!