Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bombshell Firefighter


Hallo,
Trying to get an early start today but getting trapped in the computer.....was headed out for my usual am walk with my pooch but he wasnot feeling up to it (he is an old boy and has occasional problems with his back - so got him some pain pills and started another round of steroids for him - let him sit on my feet while I played on the computer till the pain pills kicked in for him.....he really is an outside dog and prefers being outside unless he is hurting or there is a thunderstorm....so once he felt better he wanted back outside and now it is already too hot for a walk....besides I am going to the gym with DD after school today......).
I did this card awhile back for my DH - The main image is a stamp from Bombshell stamps and her outfit is a digital made to match the stamp set. I still need to play with those some more - the outfits are soooo cute!!!! Check them out here - www.bombshellstamps.com


She is colored with copics and mounted to some BG paper - guy style (aka not much for embellishments....)
Well better get a movin' - chores to do....
Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Alaine said...

Very cute!!! Love the flames with the firefighter.