Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elegant Friends


Hallo,
A quick post this am before I head to bed - it was a pace the halls, bang head against the wall kinda night for staying awake for me last night so I am really looking forward to my bed!!!!
All these cards today were done on the same gray cardstock - the first I stamped/embossed the backrounder (from Cornish Heritage Farms) with clear powder, the next with white and the 3rd with black embossing powder.
The labels stamp and phrase are from Gina K. I colored the flowers with white colored pencil.
All for now - work again tonight then a couple days off - thursday my crafting buddies and I are going to an estate sale that looks to have a boatload of craft stuff.....should be fun!!!!
Take Care
Tera



















3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are gorgeous! Love the different looks with the background stamp and the white coloured flowers are perfect!

Betty Wright said...

Tera, these are beautiful! I think I still have that CHF backgrounder, too. Beautiful embossing and design! Lovely card!

ChristineCreations said...

OH I just love how beautiful and dramatic the black white and gray are! How gorgeous!