Friday, September 10, 2010

Flourishes Birthday!!!!

Hallo,
Wishing Flourishes a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today with this card made for their birthday challenge - check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used the very first set I ordered from them for their birthday card - They are 3 years old BTW.
I love this coffee set - even if I don't drink coffee - I love the stacked cups and the little flourish design. I have used this set ALOT!!!
Main image is colored with copics, the layers are cut with Spellbinders labels dies, tops 2 I sponged the edges with memento brown (which is what I stamped them in too) and the brown layer is edged with mettalic gold pen.
All for today - have to get out and run my errands now. I did a bunch of yard work yesterday and woke up stiff as a board and oh my so sore so I was a bit slow getting moving. Got out for a walk with my pooch which helps to loosed things up a bit, did my stretches (which I have been neglecting....) and a nice hot bath and low and behold I can move again.......deep breath, deep sigh and now I am off and running.....
Have a great day!!!
Tera





4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love your shading on this card.. It looks so pretty.. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

This really is a great set isn't it? Gorgeous green coloring!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cool! Your cups look awesome in green, our layout and papers are a great match with the cups. Nicely done.

Julie Koerber said...

Wow... I love the way you colored up those coffee cups... so much depth and color! Fabulous job!