Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Herds of teacups

Hallo,
Back for another Gina K blog hop - I am having so much fun!!!
First up for the day is a card done with the new 'Funny Farm' set. I did some masking, colored with my copics and then cut out the cows so I could herd them together.... :) This is such an adorable set!!! I just got it in my mailbox late this afternoon so only got one card done so far....
The next few cards are done with the new 'Tea Time' set - and as often happens with me I couldn't decide which DP to use so ended up doing a card for all 3 DP's that I pulled out :)
I embossed the teapots and cups on the DP with gold embossing powder and then shaded with copics.
You might laugh at how I chose the ribbons - I have several ribbon boxes, but one I use most. Well some of the piles in my craftroom grew overnight and expanded on top of that ribbon box so I went searching in the one ribbon box I could reach without having to shift a pile.....



All for me today - I still haven't managed to get through the last 2 days blog hops to see what everyone else has done with these sets. But I did get some yard work done today while it was nice and cool and got about half the rooms in my house steam cleaned (which they really needed!!!)
Be sure to stop by the other Gina K designers blogs - what I have seen so far is awesome.
Take Care
Tera























For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:

Tami

Melanie
Nina


The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party this Thursday night, September 30. We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!

15 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, these projects are wonderful. I just love your Funny Farm card...those images are just so adorable. Very creative!

Sankari W. said...

Gorgeous card creations! Love all the different tea cards - they are tea-rrific!
hugs,
Sankari :)

Lee said...

Oh that farm scene is BEEEEEEyond cute!!!! And what dainty and sweet teacup designs!! I love the delicate look with the dp!

Becky said...

Those tea sets are just stunning.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Your farm set is sooooo cute! Love the teacup cards--they are just beautiful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Theresa Momber said...

Fabulous coloring on the farm card and I love the cloisonne style you achieved on the teapot!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wow your tea set is absolutely beautiful! It looks like real china! FABULOUS. TFS!

Lagene said...

Your funny farm takes a blue ribbon! But I just can't get over your tea set cards! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Melanie said...

wow the gold embossed tea sets over the patterned papers are tea-rific!

NinaB said...

Great cards. I love the Asian feel of your tea cards.

Miesje said...

Love your samples! You are doing a terrific job with this release and on such a time crunch too! Wonderful!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic previews, Tera! Your Funny Farm is too cute and your Tea Time samples are gorgeous! Wonderful choice of papers and trim!

Cat Tidwell said...

LOVE your farm card on the kraft CS! your spotted cows are just too stinking cute! And the teacup creaions...wowza! Such gorgeousness!

joy said...

Love how you have made the tea card delicate and sophisticated.

Alaine said...

Both of these are so amazing!!!