Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last day of Gina K previews

Hallo,
Well today is the last day of previews for this months release from Gina K - tomorrow is the release party!!!
Today I am previewing 'Labeled with Love' and 'Winter Wings'.
This first card is a very simple one using both sets. I used my scor pad to make the lines and the dotted lines with the help of a scor buddy. (I thought the dotted lines would match the ones on the label).
I stamped both stamps with navy ink and cut out the label with one of the new Spellbinders dies.
Next up is a Christmas card with the cardinal from the Winter Wings set, colored with copics. I edged that panel and the phrase panel with metallic red pen and added some red rhinestones to the phrase, some of the berries, and the corners.


Lastly is another Christmas card - I stamped the label and the phrase in burgundy and edged all the panels with gold metallic pen.
I cut the snowflakes with Spellbinders dies out of shimmery paper and then added stickles for more glitter. I punched a hole in the center and put my snowflake flower together with a pearl brad.
That's all for me tonight - I have some acorn squash in the oven and with do some cashew chicken tonight (don't worry I am not ill - its from a kit.....for those of you who know me - I don't cook much, not that I can't, I just don't really like to...)
I finished off steam cleaning all the carpets today - my house smells nice, especially since it was nice and cool today so I left all the windows and doors open (only got up to 80 today...).
I will be back with more Gina K deliciousness tomorrow evening.
Be sure to pop by the other DT blogs for more previews of todays sets!!!
Take Care
Tera



For more samples with tonight's new stamp sets, please visit these participating designer's blog links:









The entire team would like to cordially invite each of you to our release party tomorrow night (Thursday September 30.) We'll have contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots of samples with the new stamp sets to share during the party. Please make plans to join us from 7-10 central on StampTV!

14 comments:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

These are all wonderful. I really like that sympathy card.

Lee said...

What a beautiful design with the labels and birds!! Your white CAS card is just stunning!!

Jennie said...

Beautiful designs and love the scoring on your sympathy card :o)

Kay S said...

Tera - beautiful Christmas cards!!

Pat Jandacek said...

You've had a wonderfully productive day! 3 beautiful cards, a fresh, clean house, and dinner on the table. I love the sympathy card...I'm partial to birds, anyway, but I especially like the scoring of lines and dots.

Lagene said...

Beautiful cards! Love the scoring & sweet blue bird on the white BG! The Christmas cards are beautiful I especially love that cardinal!!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Such beautiful cards! TFS!

NinaB said...

Great job being the CSS DT this month, Tera. I love the layered frames.

Miesje said...

Love, love, love all 3 of the samples! You are terrific!

peggy wainman said...

These are beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Your cards are beautiful, Tera! I love the CAS sympathy card with the scoring and your holiday cards are so festive! Wonderful designs!

Melanie said...

wow, love those Christmas cards!

Cat Tidwell said...

What an awesome CAS sympathy card, LOVE it! And gorgeous Christmas cards, I love that snowflake flower!

Theresa Momber said...

Fabulous designs! Wonderful CAS sympathy card and I love your coloring.