Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stamp TV teal




Hallo,

Do you see this lovely little blinkie off to the left???? I am very excited to have been chosen this months Guest Designer for GINA K!!!! How cool is that!!!!!

My kiddos thought I had gone plumb crazy when I got the email from Gina - screaming and dancing :)

You may want to stash some $$$ away for this months release because it is sooooo cool!!!

Watch here the begining of the week for the blog hops with Gina K showcasing the new release!!!

It is 430 am and I am headed to Nebraska for my Mom and my Step-Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary party and family reunion - we get back here to hot and steamy Florida on Monday - my new stamps should be waiting for me!!!!!

Meanwhile I have a card to show you - I did this card last week for the color challenge over at Stamp TV. The colors were pink, orange, teal and brown. I combined several Gina K sets for this scene and colored with copics.

All for now got a plane to catch....

I will be posting from My Mom's computer for tomorrow and then you will see me again on monday for stamp stuff - there may be family stuff over the weekend if I get time.

Take Care

Tera













2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I don't see your blinkie on the left, but I do see one awesome card posted. Congratulations on your CSS gig. I can see why you were chosen!!!

Alaine said...

Congratulations!!!!!!