Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sweet Blueberries

Hallo,
I got a bit of stamping time today and pulled out one of my newest stamp sets from Flourishes for this weeks FTTC82 challenge which is summer memories. Check out all the latest challenges at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
A couple years ago I took my kiddos blueberry picking and we had alot of fun - we ate almost as many as we picked but still ate blueberries for weeks - pie, on cereal, cobbler.....
The blueberries were colored with copics and layered to a couple different Spellbinders dies edged with a copic marker and embellished with blue rhinestones.
All for today - shopping tomorrow for some clothes for DD and I and maybe a quick stop at A.C. Moore.
Take Care
Tera









2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Tera!!! The blueberries look good enough to eat...yummy!!! Thank you for joining us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful colouring and fabulous use of the nesties!