Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Halloween

Hallo,
I did this for 2 different Sweet Pea challenges, using one of my newest images from Sweet Pea Stamps.
This is an 8X10 made to frame - pic of it in a frame at the bottom.
The first challenge was the sketch challenge over at the Sweet Pea Stampers blog - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com.
The second challenge is from the new In a Sweet Pea Dream challenge blog - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com - and the challenge was something you dream about. Well I dream about fall and I love Halloween - summers here in NW Florida are waaaayyy too hot for me so I love it when fall comes and it starts to cool off a bit!!!!
I colored the main image with prismacolor pencils. My pics are a bit wonky color-wise but this first one is most true to life....


All for today - gotta force myself to get some housecleaning done - tomorrow I am going to an estate sale with some friends (it advertises alot of craft stuff!!!)
Take Care
Tera


















8 comments:

Michele said...

beautiful challenge entry Tera. the colors and layout are fabulous! xo michele

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.xxx

KymKreates said...

I love what you did with this beautiful Elaine Cox's stamp. I think it looks bewitching. I adore the Autumn season too!

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and best of luck!

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there this is gorgeous Tera this is a brilliant Halloween card. I so adore how you colour your images. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

crafty amy said...

Oooh I LOVE this one too :D
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea stamper and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

sweetpeastamps said...

Tera, this is very pretty, you did a fabulous job. Thank you for pataking in our challenge and showing us'Your Sweet Pea Dream'

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great frame!
thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

Teri said...

Ooooh, this is really yummy hun - love it!
Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x