Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blue Teacups

Hallo,
Just a short note this afternoon before I head to work....I slept soooo good today, was really tired this am, got home at 7:30 am and was in bed by 7:50 - ahhh nice, soft, warm, bed..... :)
The only bummer was that today was World Card Making Day and I didn't even get a chance to step into my craft room and very little time to even blog hop.
I did this card a couple weeks ago for the Christmas challenge over at the Flourishes forum at Splitcoast. The challenge last month was for 'blue'.
I love this Christmas tea set - well I love tea sets - I now have about 4 specifically for tea and a couple coffee sets that I use for tea themes too.
2 of my tea sets are from Flourishes and 1 coffee set (I also have a tea and coffee set from both Gina K and Papertrey Ink - and a coffee set from MFT, plus a couple miscellaneous teapots.... :)
I colored this Flourishes set with copics and cut it out using a Spellbinders labels die - with an out-of-the-box technique. I edged the main panel with red mettalic pen - added some corner stickers and a ribbon and it still felt like it needed more - so thats when I was scroungeing in my drawers and found the little red jungle bell so I added that with a length of gold mettalic floss....
All for today - time to head off for work.....
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera







No comments: