Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fanciful Halloween


Hallo,
A quick card for you today - accually 2 but almost the same.
As usual when I can't decide which color to do something in I do 2 - this time it was only which color to use as base cardstock....
I did this for this weeks color challenge over at Stamp TV - www.stamptv.ning.com
The colors were - brown, navy, gray, orange and ivory.....
The tree is from the new set 'Fanciful Fall' and I embossed both - one with brown ink and clear embossing powder and the other with distress powder. Then I sponged the ground, sun and sky and then the dark blue.
All for today - tomorrows post is a late day post for the Gina K - CSS Alumni blog hop (Center Stage Spotlight - CSS). And then on Sunday look for the Gina K - Funny Farm blog hop.
Take Care
Tera


No comments: