Monday, October 11, 2010

Flourishes Release Challenge

Hallo,
I had a little time to play this weekend and just had to get in on the release challenge over at Flourishes.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge is a sketch and you could win all the sets for the upcoming release - :) Now wouldn't that be sweet!!!!
I used this wonderful Christmas set again - I have used it alot lately!! He is colored with copics and accented with some rhinestones and some ribbon from my stash.
I am preposting this for you as I work tonight...should have something for you tomorrow too (work again... :).
Have a great Monday night!!!!
Take Care
Tera












































4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Just gorgeous! Awesome coloring and great accents with the rhinestones! A wonderful rich card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Look at this! Beautiful coloring and fabulous bling and interpretation of the sketch! Love this stamp, too!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful.. I LOVE the flourished rhinestones.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes this week.

dpkennedy said...

Wonderful card! Love the elegant gem flourish! Thanks for playing the Flourishes Sketch challenge!