Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holiday Cuteness

Hallo,

Just a quick note this am as I head off to bed for a nap. I had a couple good nights at work - just busy enough to keep moving but not crazy....

I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Phindys - the challenge was for 'something cute'.

Well I think this adorable image will qualify as cute and I needed to get some more Christmas cards done too. Check out all the cuteness here - http://www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/

The image is from Phindys of course and colored with copics.

I love the cat with his paw in the milk - I have 3 cats and would have to cover the treats for Santa each year with a decorative Christmas towel to avoid just this little scene :).

All for now - off to sleep...

Take Care

Tera







7 comments:

Cec said...

Oh this is so cute and your colouring is terrific. I am loving the papers too. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

This is so cute! And I love the layout. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep up the good work!

Anne said...

Adorable! Love the way you've coloured your cat Tera
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place
Hugs
Anne
x

ChristineCreations said...

Oh that little guy in his cute jammies is adorable!

Ann English said...

Darling! Your cat is super special with her orange spots!

Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!

Buckeroomama said...

You are so creative!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!!