Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pouty Princess

Hallo
A quick pre-post for you as I am hopefully sleeping, resting up for another night of work...
I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's - for fall colors.
I love this pouty little girl - :) I colored her with copics and layered her to this fun paper and added an orange ribbon to match for my fall colors.
I also added a few buttons and a little princess crown.
Check out all the challenge entries here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
All for today - I will be back tomorrow after I sleep a bit.....
Take Care
Tera










3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful colors on this! I love the little crown, too. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

She is so sweet. You did a great job with the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Super card...great colours x
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week x