Monday, October 18, 2010

Shabby Chic Doves

Hallo,
Here is the second card that I did yesterday - I did this for 2 challenges. First is for this weeks FTTC88 challenge over at Flourishes for distressing and ink distressing. Second challenge was over at Stamp TV was for kraft, green and shades of blue.
Check out the Flourishes blog and challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Check out Stamp TV here - www.stamptv.ning.com

The doves are from Flourishes and the label frame is from Gina K.
Coloring done with copics.
That wonderful ribbon is also from the Flourishes store.
I also used some ivory pearls as accents too.
Well I am off and running for the day - several errands to run and hopefully some crafting and a nap (I work again tonight and tomorrow night - then have 5 days off!!!!! yippee!!!)
All for today - Take Care
Tera











2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful...I'm lovin' this shabby chic design Tera!!! The distressing looks wonderful too!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Tera, this is beautiful! Wonderful colors and fabulous shabby chicness! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!