Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stamp TV - CSS blog hop

Hallo,

Welcome to the Stamp TV CSS Alumni blog hop - our inspiration this time was this sketch by Carolina.

If you started at Stamp TV then you came to me from Sue's blog http://www.stamptv.ning.com/profiles/blogs/css-alumni-sketch-blog-hop


My first card I did with the new 'So Groovy' set - The ribbon has been in my stash for a long time (a garage sale find) and the brads have been there a long time too but they matched just perfectly.
I colored the van and rainbow with copics. I love how the 3 tiny stamps will fit inside the wheels of the van - I used the 'peace' sign for the wheels on my van.
For my second card I just couldn't resist another pile of Designer Pumpkins with a sponged backround and some new ribbon I got just a few weeks ago. All the stamps are from the 'Fanciful Fall' set . Colored with copics.
Well that is all for me today - your next stop on the hop is Tina - http://www.tinagmemories.com/2010/10/css-alumni-sketch-challenge-blog-hop.html

Take Care
Tera

P.S. The pumpkin card is also for a challenge at the Copic Creations blog - http://www.copiccreations.wordpress.com/ The challenge this time was for Orange.

























19 comments:

Miesje said...

Those are fantastic! I love both of them.

Tina said...

WOW.. lots of colors! Great take on the sketch!

Carla S. said...

Very cool cards, Tera! Love the bold colors on both! Fab details!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job on both cards, Tera!

Melissa said...

Great cards Tera!

Jennie said...

Such FAB designs Tera! Love that bus, such fun colors and design and your pumpkin card is fab with those colorful pumpkins.

Cheri said...

Your retro card is so stink'n cute! Love those tiny stamps that fit inside the hubs. And the Fanciful Fall card is gorgeous! Love how you used them with the dp and bg.

Deb said...

Big grins! That Scooby-bus just makes me smile! Absolutely adorable...perfect for a sketch flip and I love the way it turned out! Gorgeous designer pumpkins too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Tera, love the cool hippie van! I can actually remember seeing some similar to this when I was little. Those designer pumpkins are gorgeous, wish I had some on my porch like those.

Lee said...

These are so fun! The designer punkins are awesome!

Betty Neville said...

Wonderful cards Tera! Love your bold colors and the patch of designer pumpkins!

Lagene said...

GREAT cards! The designer pumpkins are wonderful!!!!

Carolina said...

What fun and bright cards - such fun takes on the sketch!!! Hugs & Smiles!

buggin2stamp said...

I like what you did with the stack of pumpkins. Very cool effect.

Sharri said...

Tera, Great cards! I love the pile of pumpkins with the images from Fanciful Fall! Great job!

joy said...

Both are great cards! The pumpkins are fantastic - love your coloring.

Heather said...

What decorative pumkins - they're fabulous and beautifully coloured.
A great card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx

Lyngo said...

Love the pumpkin card - but, it was the camper card that really caught my eye. I have some of that very same trim in my stash - I used it in making a costume for my daughter's ballet "recital"...and, we owned a VW camper way back in history. Thanks for the memories...

mycardz said...

Wow, both cardz are fantastic! Love the awesome coloring of the pumpkins - gorgeous color choice too. So glad you were able to join us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary