Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Feline Christmas


Hallo,
Just a short note as I worked last night and am soon headed for my bed.....
I did this card for the latest challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/
The challenge this time was for brads or bows or both. I only managed the brads on this one - every bow I tried just didn't look right, didn't fit.....
The main image is of course from Sweet Pea Stamps - colored with prismacolor pencils.
I am slowly getting a good stack of Christmas cards done :).
Well all for this am - off to sleep.
Take Care
Tera




6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous gorgeous colouring too!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet image for a Christmas card! This is lovely. I like how you graduated the brads.

Debbie said...

I love this stamp - it is one I don't yet own :) I love how you have made it with a Christmas theme.

Powerful Search Engine said...

A gorgeous card. Love your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lovely xmas card!
thanks for joining in our challenge at SPS!

Teri said...

Lovely creation hun!Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers this time.
Hugs,
Teri x