Friday, October 22, 2010

Tea for Two

Hallo,
A good stamping day for me :) !!!!
I did a couple cigar boxes with a 'Tea' theme - still have to finish the second one.
This first picture just shows the cigar box and the 3 DP's I decided to use - had to run it by one of my 'Junior production supervisors' aka Smitty. Fancy - my Senior Production Supervisor was 'in a meeting' (taking a nap :)
Once I had product approval I got both boxes covered and then started the decorating.
This box I used all Gina K stamps from the last release - Tea Time and Lovely Labels 2.
Inside the decorated cigar box is a clear plastic box with an assortment of teas and some candy - which I also decorated - and 4 note card invitations that say 'Let's make a tea time" with envelopes.

I hope to finish off the second box tomorrow.....
Take Care
Tera














1 comment: