Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cas cards

Hallo,
Popping in on day 6 of the kitchen redo project - no pics of the kitchen (this isn't a horror blog :).
I started staining today hopeing to get a first coat on everything 1 - before it rained, and 2 - before the kids got home as I had errands to run once they got home.... Well I started at 820 and almost got done by 230 when the kids got home but I beat the rain at least.....boy am I sore!!! Postponed both errands - got one done and with finish off the second one tomorrow( my phone died so am getting a new one and since my old palm pad is dying too, I am splurging and getting a DROID - this ought to be interesting , we are also finally adding DD onto the cell phone plan as her track phone is dying too...).
Well my cards for the day were origionally meant for a Gina K CSS alumini blog hope that I managed to get this far with and then ran out of time to get it posted on the day of the hop......sigh....
The challenge was for CAS cards - cleasn and simple with only one layer on top of base cardstock and all embellishments had to be the same color.
All the cards use Gina K stamps - the first one was done with the cupcake stand from 'Tea Time" and texture added with a Spellbinders frame onto coredinations cardstock and sanded the texture. The image was colored with copics and spica glitter pens.




I used the spellbinders frame again on the second card as the layer and stamped the teapot from the "Tea Time " set onto the base cardstock - colored with copics.
The third card I used 2 different texture folders and my scor pad for the base layer and then Gina K stamp from the new "Lovely Labels 2" cut with the coordinating Spellbinders die as the layer. And finally added some swirly bling .....
All for tonight - some couch time a comin' - raining here tomorrow most likely so won't get any staning done - but with finish off a couple errands and start prepping to paint......maybe a stolen hour at the craft table.....
Take Care
Tera
















No comments: