Monday, November 8, 2010

Drummer Blue

Hallo,
It is 130 am monday morning and I cannot believe I am awake....last night I didn't post for Sunday because I was falling asleep at the computer at 830 so put myself to bed at 9 (I put in 10 hours of varnishing and painting yesterday trying to get my kitchen done.....not done yet but close). I woke at midnight - BING - wide awake thinking of everything I needed to get done tomorrow and the rest of the week and wondering if I will be able to get it all done .....it will get done eventually but I do have to work the next 2 nights.....so things won't get done as quick as I would like and certainly with not much crafting time - pout.....
Ah well - no use pouting (even if I did a little)....
Todays card is done with stamps from Flourishes.
I stamped the Drummer Boy onto white cardstock and colored him with copics and then cut him out.
I layered him to a Spellbinders die cut out of DP - stamped and embossed the phrase with gold EP and layered it all to more DP also stamped and embossed with gold Ep - the holly leaves.
I love using blues for Christmas cards.....
I have about 40 Christmas cards made so far - 1 craft fair to go to this friday so after that I can figure out how many more cards I need to make this year. I send out almost 80 cards and I make them all - alot of them will be simple cards but close family and stamping/craft buddies always get something a bit fancier. I would make tham all fancy if I could .....
All for tonight - back to bed to try and get some sleep.....
Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

wow...gorgeous. love the gold, how you framed the soldier with an ornament die...fabulous!

ChristineCreations said...

This is SO beautiful! I love the ornament, the gold trim on it...and the beautiful coloring on the toy soldier! WOW!