Monday, November 15, 2010

Pink Beauty


Hallo,
A quick post to say Hi before I go to work - last night to work for this rotation and then I have 6 days off!!!!
Well one day I will be in class all day but thats ok.
I am planning on some serious stamping time on wednesday!!! Tomorrow I have a couple errands to run and will try to get the rest of my kitchen put together and organized....
I did this card some time ago and its a rather busy card - was going for a collagey-type look and I think I may have overdone it a bit :)
All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms (sad sigh).


The base is pink cardstock stamped and embossed with a flower backrounder in white. Then a pink ribbon.
Next layer is another backrounder done with a Technique Junkie technique - stamped the backrounder in black on white paper and sponged a couple coordinating colors onto the cardstock and then did some outlines of the flowers with white gel pen (I used the same backrounder as the pink base layer).
Main panel is a combo of several stamps and colored with prismacolor pencils. There is a dot of liquid pearls on her lacy collar.
All for today - Take Care
Tera







No comments: