Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Inchies


Hallo,
Raining again here this am so taking a small bit of computer time before I start prepping to paint and ect. - Will I ever get this project done?!!!!!
I am showing you another card from my stash - did this one awhile ago.....
The main image is from 'Sweet Pea' stamps. Colored with copics.
I then cut the image into inchies and layered them to a piece of DP cut with a Spellbinders label die - I edged each inchie with dark blue ink. That panel was layered to dark blue base cardstock.
I added a small diamond shaped rhinestone to the cats eye and her necklace and a larger one to 2 corners of the card.
The edge of the card is a sticker.
All for this am - time to start prepping to paint and then hopefully start painting or staining - staining if the rain clears, painting if not....
Take Care
Tera








No comments: