Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Postcard

Hallo,
Tried to get caught up on things here today - got my blog caught up but somehow the energy and the time wasn't on my side to get the housework caught up ......ah well I guess there is always tomorrow......
The kiddos and I slept late this am. DS had a friend sleep over and they were up till about 2 am - and even though I was falling asleep on the couch early and went to bed, at about 230 I was wide awake (which is typical of my first night off - my computer or a good book fills up a couple hours and then I go back to bed...) when I went back to bed I slept through the alarm I set....

The kiddos went roller skating for most of the afternoon - I got a few groceries and did some laundry and then headed to the craft room.
Todays 2 cards were accually done a few weeks ago but as Christmas is almost here I figured I should get busy and show you the rest of my Christmas Cards....
These 2 are both done with a stamp set from Flourishes called Christmas Postcard and can be found here - www.flourishes.org



I colored both with copics and tried to keep it light and the base cardstock was run through the Cuttlebug in a texture folder.
The flower embellishments were colored to match with some of the same copic markers that I colored the image with....
All for today - I need to wrap a couple Christmas present yet.....
Take Care
Tera









No comments: