Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jalapeno Christmas

Hallo,
Off to work in a few minutes....showing you a little something I made for a DT applications for Outlines. Even though I didn't get chosen (this time :) I am really looking forward to following the very talented group they did pick!!! Outlines has been a favorite of mine for a long time and I will enjoy seeing what the DT does!!!!
This was my favorite of the 3 projects I did. I used an ornament topper and one of the southwest collage stamps - I used just the jalapeno portion and used the square for the charms and then just the jalapeno's for the inside (along with some chrystals). Both are done on shrink paper . The charms are colored with prismacolor pencils and the topper was colored with copics markers.
I am planning on doing a bunch or ornaments this week with various themes - gotta whole bunch of ideas for variations on this idea (my head may explode!!!).
All for now - have a great night!!!!
Tera









1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! What a totally yummy Southwestern-style ornament! Love those chili pepper charms too!

Thanks so much for your sweet Congrats! Gave me a big smile!

~Bev