Monday, December 6, 2010

Mitten Ornament

Hallo,
A short post before I head off to bed this am. I sat in my craft room while my 'boys' watched the Husker football game saturday evening - I got a kick out of listening to the comentary from the 'peanut factory'....LOL boys and their football, although I would have rather the Huskers pulled out a win over Oklahoma too!!!
I did this ornament for one of the release challenges over at Stamp TV - 'to make a gift'. I love making Christmas ornaments but am a bit behind the power curve this year. I may not get enough made to send the family this year....
The snowflake ornament topper is a Spellbinders die - accually 2 of the snowflake dies as I used a smaller one to cut out the middle. I cut it from a blue BG paper.
The charms and the mittens on the inside of the ornament are both stamps from Gina K - I stamped them with blue ink onto shrink paper, cut them out, punched holes in the bigger ones and then shrunk them.
After I assembled the ornament - I added some stickles glitter to the paper snowflake and left it to dry over night.
All for today - sleep and back to work.....
Take Care
Tera







1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is really beautiful.. I LOVE the blues.. What a great decoration.. I just read your bio.. I love nurses.. I just had the most amazing nurse in the hospital.I sent her a card..Thanks for all you do..