Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mitten tags

Hallo,
Tried to post this this am after work but I kept falling asleep while typeing - made for some strange blog content for sure :) so will try again now that I have been out in the COLD to get the kiddos from school.....and yes I know I live in Florida but it is COLD!!!! highs in the 40's lows in the mid 20's. I have had to scrape frost off my windshield 5 times in the last week - that is almost more than we usually do all winter here.....and my drivers liscense doesn't make a good ice scraper....LOL
Quick post of some Christmas tags that I made for one of the release challenges last week over at Stamp TV/Gina K. I used some double sided Christmas paper and embossed the mittens with red embossing powder. Then I cut them with the coordinating Spellbinders die - the one just larger and edged the paper with gold mettalic pen. I cut some snowflakes out of some white paper with an iridescent sparkle to it (hard to see in photo) - then added some rhinestones and some other bling I had handy, punched a hole for some ribbon and done - easy peasy....and cute too.
I went a bit wild with Christmas paper this year so I am going to try to make a bunch of tags - a bit late for this year but I figure to get a jump on next year - I plan to send everyone in my family an assortment of tags.....
All for today - have to get some super going and then will try to do finish up a bunch of my Christmas cards to send tonight on the couch....
Take Care
Tera





1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

These are really beautiful.. I LOVE the green and deep red.. Your family and friends will love these..Great idea..