Sunday, December 12, 2010

sketch card


Hallo,
Its 3 am and I am awake, as is often the case on my first night off (slept after work for about 4 hours and got up for the rest of the day - was tired at 1030 but woke at 2 wide awake - loveing having the computer to play with, although I used to pick up a good book - may have to get back to that ever so often at least).
Well anyway - I thought I would show you another card I made while I was doing up cards for my Friday blog hop post.
Again I used stuff from the piles on my desk - the card base with the diaganol layers was from another project a couple months ago that I decided not to use and it worked perfectly for this card!!!
The mitten and phrase were both stamped on the thin sheet of wood from the inside bottom of an old cigar box and then cut with a Spellbinders die. The wood tends to crack a bit but these 2 pieces didn't. I wonder if the thin wood sheets you can buy from craft sites crack like that too?
All the stamps are from Gina K and I did this card for this weeks sketch challenge over at Stamp TV.
All for now - I have spent about 2 hours now blogging, surfin, wrote a couple emails.....I think I may be able to go back to sleep now (glad the DH is keeping the bed warmed up for me :)

Good night
Tera







1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

This is a beauty and I like the different patterned papers, too!