Thursday, December 30, 2010

Southwestern Howdy

Hallo,
Well this isn't what I intended to show you today but what little I got done in the craft room today, I lost daylight to photograph.....so tomorrow I guess.
I had several Christmas cards to show you yet but really wasn't in the mood....
This is a southwest style piece I did using stamps from Outlines Rubber Stamps. I used 2 of their collage stamps and colored them with copic markers. I then cut the sections apart - layering them onto coredinations paper that I ran through different cuttlebug folders and sanded off the texture to show the white core underneath.
I know in the photo that the picture look a bit katywampus but they really aren't - I was getting a really bad glare off the glass and was kinda angled to get the picture.

All for today!!!
Take Care
Tera






















No comments: