Saturday, December 18, 2010

Spring Fairy


Hallo,
Welcome to saturday moning - rainy and cold here this am so am planning on huddleing in and maybe getting some housework done.....
I finished this pretty off yesterday and really like how she turned out.
This is one of my newest stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps and you can find her here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
I colored her with prismacolor pencils and then cut her out with a Spellbinders labels die and edged the panel with gold mettalic pen.
I used the same layout as yesterdays card and found some more of the pearl swirls to match - I put some in her hair this time and really like how that looks!!!!
I plan to use her for 2 challenges both are 'anything goes' - first is for the Sweet Pea Stampers blog here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
and the second is for the In A Sweet Pea Dream blog here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com









5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Yet another beautiful card. Thanks again for sharing with us over at SPS. Claire x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Tera I love this card too it is stunning. I love this colour combo too at the moment. Great for Spring. Thanks for sharing at SPS hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome second one Tera...I think I even like the colors in this one more!
thanks again for joinin us at SPS!!!

KymKreates said...

I adore the colors you have used. I just stamped her myself.

Thanks for joining us on our Anything At All challenge. Good luck and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork!
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

miskyla said...

Love the colors you used in this one they really catch your eye!! Great card :)