Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Swim Team and School ornaments

Hallo,
Showing you a few ornaments that I made tonight.
I started out to make an ornament with swim team sweatshirt charms for my DS and his buddy, then I added on an ornament for DS's buddys younger sister, as she is on the MS swim team which both DS and his buddy help coach.... then of course I added one for younger brother and their Mom too.
The charms on all but the purple one are made from shrink paper, rubber stamps and colored pencils.
The dolphins on the first one is the neighborhood grade schools mascot.


For the purple ones charms I used premade jewerly charms I found at HL.
I am not sure what company makes the dolphin stamp as it is really old, much used and has worn off the wood mount.
The sweatshirt stamps are from Gina K's 'Sporty Tee's set - green and white for the HS and black and gold for the MS.
The ornament topper is accually the Spellbinders Snowflake pendant with one of the smaller snowflakes to cut out the center.
A bit of glitter, some small beads for inside the ornaments and ....done...
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera
































No comments: