Friday, December 24, 2010

Vintage Postcard - green


Hallo,
I am feeling very lazy this am - managed to ramp up just enough energy to go for a walk with DH and da mutt and now just feel like going back to bed.....ah well, another cup of tea may do the trick....
Showing you some more of my Christmas cards - these were towards the end and very quick and easy to do.
I used the Christmas Postcard set from FLourishes again - this batch in green. 2 in green and white and 2 with a base cardstock of green.
I used white core cardstock for the green base and sanded off some texture from a texture folder.
I liked how they turned out - as you already know because I have shown you other color groups.....
Well I am going to get out of this chair before I fall asleep and get a move on.....I will need to take a nap this afternoon because I work tonight.
Have a Great Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas!!!! I will be back on Monday with craft posts - may do a post or 2 for the family over the weekend thought :) - you are welcome to stop in anytime :).
Tera












1 comment:

Michele said...

beautifully done Tera! wishing you and yours a marvelous Christmas! xo