Monday, December 13, 2010

Vintage Postcard - red

Hallo,
Brrrrr - it is COLD here this am. And windy to boot - my poor pooch wanted to go for a walk (he is an outside dog and it doesn't bother him a bit)unfortunatly combined with it being cold , I slept too late this am and need to get errands done early because I work tonight!!!
On to todays cards - I love this set from Flourishes. I finished off my Christmas cards over the weekend and this set is very easy to make quick cards that still look beautiful.
I ended up doing about 5 different color versions of this card - today I am showing you the red version :)
The base cardstock in all 4 cards waqs ran through the Cuttlebug with a texture folder - 2 of then with white core paper and then I did some sanding over the texture to make it stand out. That is a technique from Technique Junkie 's Newsletter called 'sanded coredinations'.
The rest of the card is pretty simple - plain stamping and added some matching colored flat-backed pearls and/or some ribbon and that is all.
I hope your week begins well - I need to get in gear...post office, wal-mart, best buy, office depot, the mall and a few groceries in store for me today - topping off with working tonight....
Gotta run - Take Care
Tera














No comments: