Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beautiful Babe - pink


Hallo,
I am planning on getting some stamping done today but the weather is murky and rainy so any pics I take will be yukky....so I will pull another baby card from the pile I made the other day with this new set from My Favorite Things - LOVE IT!!!!!
I used last weeks WSC from MFT along with the new set and the paper pack that came with the VIP kit....
I paper pieced her shirt and colored the rest with copics.
The pink rhinestones are from the VIP kit also.....flower is from my Secret Sister at Christmas time - Thanks Janice :). Ribbon is from my stash.
Well I had better get out of my PJ's and get for a walk before the rain sets in - damp and very cold this am, it will be a fast walking day!!!!
Later this am I am picking my DD up from school and taking her to get her DRIVERS LISCENSE!!!!! AAaaakkk - she turned 16 last saturday and as of today has had her learners permit 1 year and is eligeble for the DL.....I will take her to lunch and then back to school for the rest of the day.....
All for now - have a great day!!!!
Tera





No comments: