Monday, February 7, 2011

High maintance

Hallo,
I have been playing with my Sweet Pea Stamps again - did this one for 2 challenges....
First challenge was to use a sentiment (either outside or inside) over at the 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' blog - http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

I got a photo of the inside phrase but it was too blurry so I hope this still counts as I am out of time for the next couple days (work night shift - 12 hour shifts , 3 in a row started last night.....)
The phrase on the inside says - ' "High Maintence" doesn't even begin to cover it..... '
hee hee - I thought it was cute anyway.....
The second challenge was for 'glitz and glammer' over at the 'Sweet Pea Stampers' blog - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/
And I think I think I managed the glitz and glammer part :)
She is colored with copics and the panel edged with gold mettalic pen, added a beaded flourish and some matching flowers.
All for this am - I am off to bed for the day....
Take Care
Tera







3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous girl!
thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

Michele said...

ooh i love it. xo

KymKreates said...

This is simply amazing! I adore everything about it!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Pea In A Dream and hope to see you again soon!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps