Friday, February 18, 2011

Vintage sketch

Hallo,
Friday is here but I have to work tonight so not home free yet (have the rest of the weekend off....)
Again wonderful weather - got a bit more done than yesterday....got groceries and did laundry, but alas still no house work done.....Still have a pretty good head cold hanging on.....
These 4 cards are a result of a sketch challenge and indicision on my part of which papers to use in which combination....as often happens with me....so as usual when I can't decide I did several.
All the stamps arer from Gina K. and all the paper comes from 1 paper pack....I used mettalic pen to outline the labels stamps after cutting them out with the coordinating Spellbinders dies - 2 with gold and 2 with copper....

All for today folks - going to try and get a nap before getting ready for work.....
Take Care
Tera









No comments: