Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flourishes green

Hallo,
A rainy day in store for our area today - great day for a long morning nap :) and I love sitting in the craft room playing when its raining too....although maybe I should do my errands today, because then if the weather is nice tomorrow I can get some much needed yard work done....
I really do want to get the yard work done - I can feel a planting franzy coming on and I refuse to plant until I get everything cleaned up.....
Ahhh decisions, decisions - but first things first, a quick chat with you all and then a bit of sleep after working last night.
Todays card was done for last weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - to make a St. Patricks day card or use mostly green.
All stamps are from Flourishes - colored with copics. I cut the main panel with a Spellbinders die and an 'out-of-the-box' technique. I was in the mood for fairly simple but also wanted to accent this great stamp and I think it worked....
I did add some tiny yellow rhinestones to the centers of some of the blooms and a few green rhinestones in the corners.
Well that is about all for me this am - time to sleep, I love to tuck into my bed when its rainy and thunderboomers, my old cat curled up by my pillow (yes I know she is very spoiled - but at 20 years old she deserves some spoilin').
Take Care
Tera








No comments: