Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Handful of Flowers

Hallo,
Quick note this am before I head for my oh so soft, warm, inviting bed :) - just a bit sleepy this am....working ya know, the night shift thing....
I have a bunch of flower cards for you this am, all done kinda with the same pattern/theme with the base of craft cardstock.
All the stamps are from Flourishes and all are colored with copics. When putting them together - I just pulled matching paper from the scraps near my desk and ribbon from the stash also near my desk and vwalla - there you have it.
I REALLY love all the flowers from Flourishes - so many to chose from and all so beautiful and wonderful to color!!!!!
I made these and a bunch others to go into gift boxes made to match - you saw one last week and I will have another for you later in the week with 2 more coming down the road....
Ok - off to bed with me...
Be sure to stop by and vote for me through tomorrows post!!!!!
Take Care
Tera



























No comments: