Thursday, March 3, 2011

red white xmas ornament

Hallo,
Would you believe that even after sleeping half the day away yesterday that I slept all night too!!!! I guess I had some catching up to do....
I am still working on 2 baby boxes and should be able to finish them this weekend but as for today - I am once again pulling from my stash of saved cards.
And yes its another Christmas card :)
I used the 'Heirloom Ornaments' set from Gina K again for another very quick but great looking card (at least I think so .... :)
I embossed the image with white onto the patterned paper and then edged the panel with gold seed beads. I layered the panel to kraft cardstock for kinda a country/vintagey look.
All righty - that's it for today, headed off to Wal-mart to pick up a few things with my DS....
Take Care
Tera






No comments: