Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Baby

Hallo,
Well here's another Monday morning - a couple errands to run and then work tonight....hopefully with a bit of time in the craft room. The kiddos are off school today due a teacher work day but they are planning either some beach time (if the weather cooperates) or some roller skating so leaving Mom in the dust one way or another :)......
I did get some craft time this weekend and managed to finish off 2 baby box/memory book sets. One will be for a coworker and the other will be up on the etsy site in a day or 2....
For this first set I used stamps from Gina K's Wee Tee's set and paper piecing with the same DP's I used to decorate the cigar box and memory book.
I used used a Spellbinders die on the brown felt swirl border and a sizzix Tim Holtz die for the felt flowers. The buttons were also cut from the matching DP's with a die from My Favorite Things.
The set includes the book and matching box, along with some extra onsies and buttons to decorate the pages of the memory book with - depending on the pictures used.....and a card to use as a gift card.
I have such fun making these boxes - I have another boy set to make for one of the DH's nieces - I have a couple months yet but time seems to go faster each day :).....
All for today - will show you the other set later in the week.
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: