Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oriental Fairy

Hallo, A quick post before I am off to bed for the day.... Have I mentioned lately that I love to color and love my Sweet Pea Stamps.....think I might have .... This beauty was colored with copics and spica glitter pen. I paper pieced her dress with the same DP as the background and then colored and shaded a bit on the paper piecing..... I cut her out with a Spellbinders labels die and edged the panel with gold mettalic pen, and then layered her to 2 different DP's. I embellished with some fancy pearl swirls (pearl swirls is kinda fun to say.....uh oh, me thinks I need some sleep.....) I am entering her for the current challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' which is for a spring card. Check it out here - http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ I have hopes of getting my laptop back today, they are trying to recover my files ....got rid of the hijacker, now to find the files that the jerk messed up when he(or she) took over my computer. I have a boatload of craft and blog files that I would like to have back but the important ones is the last 2 years worth of family photos. I had the ones before that backed up...... All for today - hope to be back tomorrow afternoon with my laptop back in full working order (cross your fingers for me!!!). Off to sleep, then off to work..... Take Care Tera

No comments: