Monday, April 4, 2011

Red, Red Rose....

Hallo,


Well another monday and another month.....I am hoping to get my laptop back today but have a couple projects to finish today, errands to run and I have to work tonight, soooo... I thought I would get a short post up for you early today.


I got in some great crafting time yesterday - DH took his 'other woman' out for a ride (the Harley...) and the kiddos were at a birthday party all afternoon.


I got 2 cigar boxes done - I will show you those as soon as I can. I am being really lazy - I really don't want to load the photoshop to the DH's computer..... I really hope I get my laptop back today!!!!!


Both these cards uses a rose stamp from Flourishes colored with prismacolor pencils. One the first one I left the background mostly white with a shadow of gray and the second one I shaded in the background with a light yellow.


I used the same basic design, DP, ribbon and rhinestones on both so the only other difference in the 2 cards is that I did one vertical and turned the other horizontal.

Well my pooch is sitting not so patiently at the patio window begging for a walk so its time for me to get a move on.....


Take Care


Tera


P.S. blogger keeps running all my paragraphs together again - 4th try to fix that so if it doesn't work this time .....I don't have a clue what else to try......

No comments: