Monday, May 30, 2011

Iris gift bag


Hallo,
Happy Memorial Day!!!!
We got home yesterday about lunch time from a very quick trip home to Nebraska for my MIL's 80th Birthday Party!!!
We had friends and relatives from all over and many we hadn't seen in a long time so it was great fun!!!!
I am still going through some pictures - may have some for you soon.....meanwhile I managed to get a bit of craft time in the afternoon.
I made up this little gift bag for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/


The 'box' is thesecond to largest Spellbinders Grand Labels 4 die.

I used a stencil and glimmer mist for the base and a Flourishes image on top.

The main image is colored with prismacolor pencils, cut with a Spellbinders labels die and edged with gold mettalic pen.

The 'handle is 2 ribbons put together and taped to the box.

All for today folks - gotta get somne yard work done and I work tonight.....

Take Care
Tera














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tera, this is so beautiful!! I love how you colored the image! I so want the Spellbinders Grand die!
Thank you for playing along with the FTTC!

Benzi said...

Beautiul bag...love those irises.