Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweet Pea - red and gray wings

Hallo,
Just a quick post as its 1 am (I will backpost for wednesday...) and I am headed back to bed....my first day off often plays havoc with my sleep - come home in the am and sleep anywhere from 4 to 6 hours depending on how tired I am (I set the alarm for 6 hours but often wake up earlier - but not today...) so after sleeping 6 hours when its time for evberyone else in the house to get off to bed I am usally not too tired .....but on my second day off often need to hit the ground running at about 6 am.....blah,blah, blah - so I need to getback to bed here soon.....
First I want to show you another Sweet Pea card that I did for this weeks challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' blog - the challenge is for 'wings' - now how easy is that :)!!!!
I colored this pretty with prismacolor pencils and even though I like the colors - I think I will have to do her with copics next time as some of the detail seems to get lost with the pencils on this image......(and I flubbed my coloring some near her hand....)



The reds in the main image really do match the background papers - really - somehow I couldn't get a good pic - it kept making the background papers just a bit more pinkish.....
Cut the main image and panel behind with a Spellbinders die and added some pearl embellishmnets...
Check out the challenge over at In A Sweet Pea Dream here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com

Alrighty - bedtime for me.....
Take Care
Tera





No comments: