Friday, July 8, 2011

Dappled Unicorn

Hallo,
I have been having fun coloring lately and am really happy with how this one turned out!!!! I just LOVE this image!!! I am a horse nut from waaaayyy back and have always loved Unicorns and Pegasus too.
This image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and is colored with copics and spica glitter pens. The same image on the envelope was done with pencils for a softer look.
I am entering this card in 2 different challenges....
First is for the challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' blog for mail art - where you decorate the envelope.
Check it out here - http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

The second challenge is from the 'Sweet Pea Stampers' blog for 'wings'
Check out the challenge here - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/


I am off to work in a bit but am looking forward to being a bit lazy tomorrow and maybe getting some craft time. Over the last couple days I have managed to finally get my house cleaning caught up, some significant yard work done and my screen patio all cleaned up too !!!!! So other than some pool time, tomorrow is for crafting (after a bit of sleep as I will be working all night....).
Take Care
Tera

























4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What a devine image and so beautifully coloured and match with such perfect papers and pearls.

Thanks for joining us over at SPS Love Chanelle xxx

Alaine said...

Tera - this is great. I really love the colors you chose. :-)

Sue Jones said...

Love this one too!

tiggertastic said...

Just stunning !
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft