Friday, July 29, 2011

Flourishes Vintage Christmas


Hallo,
Oh boy, trying to get my rear in gear this am - and not having too much luck....Old meow was determined to make sure we didn't get much sleep last night.....and she was successful !!!
I have managed to get laundry started and out for a walk (because my poor ol mutt was whining and bouncing at the window...).
I should get going to the gym but just cannot seem to find the energy.....I will need to run out for groceries but I think I will be in the craft room for most of the day :) (a bit of housework too....too hot for yard work - although I got out early enough for my walk that it wasn't too bad).
Well on to todays card - one of my favorite sets from Flourishes colored with prismacolor pencils.
It is such a cute little Christmas set - decided to go more vintage with it this time....
I did this for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes, check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Ok time to get a move on.....wish me luck!!!
Take Care
Tera

















3 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wow, What a Lovely Christmas card! Love the Sweet image and the Fabulous dp's too. So Pretty!

Hugs
Shannon

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love your tea-cups!! BEAUTIFUL!!~

Unknown said...

This is very pretty! I love how you colored the tea cups! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.