Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Golden Pearl

Hallo,
Just a quick note this evening - I finished off this card today . I got a good nap after work and then my DD and I went to the gym. I lifted weights and got on one of the recumbent elliptical for a good bit....
I did this card for 2 challenges. She is an image from Sweet Pea Stamps, colored with copics and spica glitter pens.
The first challenge is over at 'Sweet Pea Stampers' for 'wings' - check it out here - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/
And the second challenge is over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' for 'mail art' to decorate the envelope.
Check out this challenge here - http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

All for today - I am off t0 get some dinner and then headed for an evening dip in the pool :)
Take Care
Tera































2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Another beautiful creation and just love the matching envelopes.

Thanks for joining us over at SPS Love Chanelle xxx

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful :D Thanks for taking part in sweet pea stampers challenge this time